Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Pink Heart Society...Pets and Their Authors

I love animals in books.  Give me a great literary dog and I'm yours.

So I'm so excited that I was asked to be the inaugural blogger for the Pink Heart Society's new monthly column, Pets and Their Authors!

I live in a menagerie within a leafy suburb riddled with wildlife and we ain't done yet - what with the backyard to handle it, a love of fish and fur and flying things, and  a husband who loves them even more.  So it was great fun to talk about the pets of my life, now and then.

And I didn't even get to these little fellows scattered about the garden!

Head over to the Pink Heart Society today and let me know all about your favourite pets!

Labels: ,