Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 22 February 2013

author alterations

Right now I'm working on my author alterations for FAKING IT TO MAKING IT.  Author alterations are the author's last chance to make any changes to a book before it heads out into the big wide world! Nerve-wracking huh?

And yet so much fun.  Especially as by this stage I haven't seen the book for a few months and no longer feel ill reading it for the zillionth time.  It's a little fresh, a  little forgotten, a little surprising, and a big relief at that!

These AA's are particularly enjoyable, as this book was on such a tight deadline I was't sure I'd get to see them at all, so imagine my sigh of relief when they landed in my inbox!

Queue even more relief as this book was sold without a jot of revisions.  Not one.  Sounds awesome right?  Unfortunately, in author world, that clearly means "oh my god they forgot to read it, as no revisions is, like, a total myth, and bought it anyway and what if its complete rubbish!!!"

And yet...so far so good ;).

FAKING IT TO MAKING IT
Harlequin KISS - August 2013
Read more  ::  Pinterest board

Labels: , ,