Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 17 October 2006

big weekend

I had a lovely weekend!

After sending off my book, I had a great Saturday starting with a birthday party for my friend's one year old Tom. He is such a gorgeous little man - pictured here with the other gorgeous man in my life. The cake was a disaster which made it much more fun than if it had been perfect. The company was lovely as I was able to catch up with a friend I hadn't seen in a few months. And Tom was so excited by all his presents - though one helium balloon would have been enough to keep him happy all day.

Next we went to a Greek wedding. Again fabulous company, I haven't laughed so hard in ages! And a friend and I danced the night away doing all sorts of traditional greek dances we had no idea how to do. And I got to wear a new dress which is always fun.

Now I am hard at work on my next ModEx, currently entitled 'The Sweetest Thing'. I am hoping the end of the book may take me to Paris, as such I have blogged about my favourite places in that fair city - some out of the way spots that have remained in my heart.

Chck out
The Pink Heart Society to find out more!

Labels: