Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 14 September 2007

sold!

To top off one heck of a week, I've sold my fifteenth novel for Harlequin Mills and Boon, and boy am I celebrating!!!

After a fantabulous night out with Anne Gracie and a bunch of lovely, interested souls at the Victorian Writers Centre - talking about writing, selling, and marketing a romance novel - I came home to the lovely news from my equally lovely editor.

THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER (w/t), my third Modern Extra, is currently nameless and I'm not sure when it will be released, but I'm so pleased it's found a happy home. After changing the heroine with a week to go before deadline, and two sets of revisions, I'm really proud of this book.
And I have the feeling my editor is a little bit in love with the hero, Damien, herself the number of times she's used the word "gorgeous" about him ;).

Labels: ,