Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 21 August 2007

what's in a name?


In between some serious nesting which has included pulling out cupboards, tearing up old carpet, buying so much baby stuff I don't know where it's all going to go hubby and I are trying to pin down possible names for upcoming bub.

So far we're stuck.

As such discussions usually leads to high silliness from him (Rastas Watermelon being his favourite a couple of nights ago - though I never did ask if that was for a boy or a girl) and I throw my hands in the air and say, "That's it! I don't want to talk about it until the second I go into labour and by that stage you'll be so freaked you'll let me have whatever I want!"

It makes me that much more thankful for having complete control over my heroes' and heroines' names ;). Mitch and Veronica? Heaven!

Labels: