Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 23 May 2008

how's a girl supposed to write a word?

Tonight my footy team played last year's premiers, and whipped them by 86 points!
I had the chance to be there, but since I have a book due and being that I am a good little writer I offered to stay home and look after the kiddlywink while my hubby and a friend went instead.
And even though I had nobody here to make sure I truly did sit at my computer and write while taping the game on my DVD hard drive. How good am I????

The fact that I listened to the game on the radio on my computer and had the stats constantly updated on a website hidden behind my word file is beside the point ;).

Go Pies!!!

Labels: