Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Saturday 10 May 2008

the magnate, the dog groomer, and their match-making phones

Out this month in the UK is my third Modern Heat THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL.

The super exciting news is that come September it will be my first ever Harlequin Presents release. I'm kinda pinching myself about that and am not sure I'll quite believe it - even though it's now up at Amazon which helps - until the book with it's iconic Presents cover arrives in my hot little hands ;).

So this is a book about two mobile phones. Well it's actually about two people falling in love, but let's just say a couple of mobile phones play their hand in the match making.

So today I am blogging at the Pink Heart Society all about life before and after the advent of the cell. Did you ever own one that felt and looked more like a brick? What tricks does yours play? Could you live without one?


Labels: , , ,