Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 13 May 2008

the magnate :: in pictures :: part one

To help make the reading of THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL, out this month in the UK, I am going to give you a visual tour of the world my characters inhabit.

Once again Google served me beautifully as I trawled the net for images and places and little pieces of inspiration that could help connect me to my characters and their lives.

I have written almost every book in my home town of Melbourne, but each book still has it's own colour, it's own flavour, it's own soundtrack, its own ambience. And hopefully this travelogue of pictures will give you a sense of the place inside my head as I wrote.

Today I give you DAMIEN'S WORLD...

His Austin Healy Sprite, the Collins Street address of his business, and a nice bottle o' wine he has chilling for dinner.

Labels: