Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 20 May 2008

why i love sundays

Love love loved this weekend's epsiode of Grey's Anatomy (4.13 for those who are way ahead of us overseas - where Addison comes back for a visit).

Alex made me cry. Blub in fact. He's mean, and hard, and tortured, and soft and he had his most poignant moment yet and it got me so unexpectedly I just lost it.

Then Mark made me laugh. Out loud. The lift door opening and seeing McDreamy there with all his women. He's misguided, and yearning, and hopeful, and a cad and I really hope he has a happy ending, or a TV happy ending that covers a three week story arc in him at some stage.

The fact that they are both heavenly cute sure helped too.

Labels: ,