Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 30 September 2008

and the winner is...

A coupla days back, as part of the Pink Heart Society's fantabulous second biffy celebrations, I asked: What ONE quality do you think makes for a really great, interesting, lovable, sexy romance hero?

My answer would have been Christian Bale ;). But you guys were far more inventive and clever than me. You made it really hard to choose! Every answer had me changing my mind as to which of you should win. But in the end, and as is the way of the world, only one of you lovelies gets the blue ribbon prize, and that person is...

ANGELA! Who said she loved "that hard to describe X-factor that makes me wish I was the heroine instead :)" Isn't she so right???

Angela, please send me an email at ally@allyblake.com with your postal addy and let me know which of the three books I have coming ou in North America over the next three months you'd like to receive.

Harlequin Presents "THE MAGNATE'S INDECENT PROPOSAL"
Harlequin Romance "HIRED: THE BOSS'S BRIDE"
or, Harlequin Presents "A NIGHT WITH THE SOCIETY PLAYBOY"

Labels: