Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

cover genies

Even with 50,000 words of lovingly layered love story at their disposal, and the lists of infomation we authors are able to give to the art department, they can't possily see inside our heads to truly know how we imagine our heroes and heroines when designing a book cover.

So you've met my fabulous Wynnie and my gorgeous Dylan (click on their names to find out more!), and without giving anything away I can let you know there is a scene in their book GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE in which they get up close and personal several times at a charity event at the Brisbane Museum. That night he's in a tux, she in a sexy red dress.

With all that in mind, I give you the cover for my latest Harlequin Presents.

Did my stomach give a little flip when I first saw it? Did it ever!!! A big heartfelt thanks to the cover genies from a girl who continuosuly flips to the cover to check out the characters whilst reading a book and who so often gets disappointed if they don't measure up ;).

"GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE"

published through Harlequin Presents
out now across North America!

Labels: ,