Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 1 April 2011

I'm reading... "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan"


I love Sophie Kinsella. Adore her books to bits. Confessions of a Shopaholic made me laugh out loud a good doezent imes, and that's hard to do to this reader. My clever godmother bought me Twenties girl for Christmas a year ago. Loved that too. And now I've finally gotten around to picking up the second Shopaholic tome, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan.

I was laughing out loud on the first page.

If you've ever hidden all of the clothes you bought from a plethora of different stores in one shopping bag so that your boyfriend/husband/room-mate/mother/boss didn't guess how much you'd actually spent that day, or if you've said "what, this old thing" when your boyfriend/husband/room-mate/mother/boss asked if your dress was new so that they remained clueless as to the fact that you were shopping that day rather than working/working out/volunteering as you'd said you were, then you'll love Rebecca Bloomwood.

(The Book Depository has free delivery worldwide!)

Labels: ,