Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

I'm reading... bossypants

LinkBOSSYPANTS by Tina Fey.

I went hunting the NYT Bestseller list a couple of weeks back,
as I was on the lookout for something new and different to read. There I discovered that the fabulous Tina Fey had an autobiography out! Love the chick, so ordered my copy ASAP.

So far its been less funny ha-ha than I expected, b
ut I can feel it warming up. Its a really honest account of what made her who she is. I expect as a comedian that comes with the territory. Not sure I could be that gutsy! I'd rather everyone think I'm ten kilos lighter and ten years younger than I really am ;).

Enjoying it muchly so far, can't wait to see what happens next!

30 Rock website
Buy the book
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE FROM THE BOOK DEPOSITORY

Labels: