Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Friday 3 June 2011

"millionaire dad's SOS" hits stateside!

My latest Harlequin Romance MILLIONAIRE DAD'S SOS is out now across North America!

How delicious is this cover? I just adore it. So dreamy and romantic. And perfection when it comes to the tropical rainforest retreat setting.

This is the third and final Kelly family book all about Meg Kelly who bobbed up in Cameron's story DATING THE REBEL TYCOON, and Dylan's tale GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE.

Meg's man is Zach Jones, a truly delicious specimen I very much enjoyed visiting daily while I wrote the book. In fact I think I'll have to do a post of pictures just of him. He's that gorgeous!

Grab your copy online at eHarlequin today!

Labels: ,