Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Monday 11 December 2006

the beatles

The goldfish have now officially been named. I hereby introduce you all to John Paul, George and Ringo.

It suits us. My original goldfish when I was a kid were Gary and Michael named after my fave footy players. And I can't wait to ask my hubby if he's fed the the Beatles rather than the geraniums ;). Much more fun. Thanks for all your inspiration!


Though as of this morning John is looking worse for wear. We have put him in a tnak on his own and are trying our best to give him the space to get better. And yes, it is John. It must be. I stupidly chose their names on December 8th, the anniversary of his namesake's shooting. Silly silly Ally...



7 DAYS UNTIL THE LAUNCH OF PROJECT CHICKLET

Labels: